Space for Lease
The Eagle Mill is believed to be the first paper mill in Wisconsin to use wood pulp to manufacture paper. This breakthrough helped spur economic development throughout the Fox River Valley with the expansion of wood pulp and papermaking industries.The original mill was built by John Stoveken and his half brother, Col. H. A. Frambach in 1872 as a flour mill. Soon after, the back half of he mill became the first paper mill in Kaukauna. The mill changed hands several times over the years until it was purchased by Oscar Thilmany in 1945.Today, it is a historical landmark that represents the beginning of the industrial revolution and rise of the paper industry in Northeast Wisconsin.